Friday, July 11, 2008

Leaving Today!!!!!!

Last update before I "hit the road." So everyone here has been great. I made a passing remark about how cheap and crappy my new wallet was to Sohenjeet several weeks ago, and they all pitched in to present me with an imported Italian wallet today as a gift for coming. Very sweet of all of them. Parul, the Client Manager, also gave me a beautiful picture frame, which I will keep on my desk at work with a picture of all of us here. Again very sweet of her. As much as I look forward to being home, I will miss these guys. As I write this, Sohenjeet is asking me, no insisting, that I tell him what kind of cake I like. Can't refuse good cake :)

We did see Hancock, the new Will Smith movie before coming to work today, 6 of us were there, and of course Divya is refusing to take my money to pay her back for the tickets. The movie was awesome, everyone had a good time.

Anyway, for anyone that reads this before 1:00 PM CST, wish me a safe flight!

Probably one or two more updates of my travels after I get home, then That's All Folk's.

C Ya

No comments: