Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost time...

Hi everyone, no pictures this time :(

This will be my last full day at the office. I am starting to get pretty excited to come home, and Justin is feeling it too. He was getting so excited that he will see me in three days (one, two, three days! he said).

Tomorrow we are actually going to catch a movie before work as a whole team, either Hancock or Get Smart, though I am not sure the nostalgia factor would mean anything for them here. Even though I am not old enough to have seen that show first run, I used to love the reruns on late night TV.

Anyway, had to turn in my phone, and almost finished packing today, but will probably have to toss some of my older clothes to make space in my luggage for all the things I have purchased for myself and everyone else.

So all in all it has been a great trip. These guys have really busted their rear ends to get the material down, and they are doing pretty well with the information now that they are taking calls. I am really proud of them!

I am also happy to say that I have made a bunch of new friends, and am hopeful that I will be able to keep in touch with them after I am back home. They have all been great, like it is their shared responsibility to make sure I have a good time in their country, and I have. Still looking forward to getting home though...... See everyone soon!

No comments: