Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy Weekend Coming!

So just a few quick notes about some stuff I am looking forward to. First, this Saturday, the hotel is screening the new Iron Man movie, seems an unusual choice for a hotel hosting international guests, but I am psyched about seeing it anyway, so that should be fun.

Then Sunday I am heading out to Agra with a couple associates from here and one other that is visiting from home. It will be a long day Sunday, starts at 5AM and ends at 10PM, but we will see the Taj Mahal, an old fort, and a "ghost town" so it should be an awesome experience.

Also am excited that I received an invitation to attend a 4th of July celebration at the U.S. Embassy in Delhi (though it is on Saturday the 5th, but whatever). Attending a party at an Embassy, seems like a James Bond movie or something.... Should be fun, and even though everyone is great here it will be nice to socialize with a bunch of other people from home, they are only allowing citizens to attend.

I will post a bunch of pictures and stuff from my trip this Sunday. I hope everyone is doing well! See ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*singing*

Iron Man, Iron Man!
Does whatever an iron can!
Steams your shirts, presses slacks!
Keeps those wrinkles off your back!
Look out! Here comes the Iron Man!

*stops singing*

...what? I'm on break!

Glad to hear that you're feeling better and up to some fun on the weekends. Enjoy!